Claiming your podcast will give you access to Podchaser's free tools to manage and promote your podcast. This will increase your discoverability and help new listeners and potential sponsors find your show.
How do I claim my show?
Log into your user account, and navigate to your podcast page.
Click the Claim this Podcast button on the right side of the page. Or go to https://www.podchaser.com/claim.
3. You can choose to claim using your email or by placing a token in the feed.
Claiming via email
Select "Verify via email" from the dropdown menu in the claiming modal.
Click "Send email code."
Check your email.
Claiming via feed token
Select "Verify via feed" in the dropdown menu.
Click the red button to copy the claim token.
3. Then, go to your podcast on your hosting platform (wherever your podcast feed is hosted: Spreaker, Buzzsprout, Anchor, etc).
4. Paste the claim token code directly into the text field of an episode description (or episode notes). Save the changes.
5. Return to the claim box on Podchaser (below). Click Verify Token. Podchaser will automatically detect the code that you placed in your feed, and will recognize you as the owner.
6. Once we have verified you are the owner, you may delete the claim token from where you pasted it on your hosting platform.