You can add credits to an existing creator profile, or make a new creator profile.
Add credits to your creator profile
Log in to your Podchaser account.
Click on your account image (top right corner).
Select My Creators from the drop down menu.
Click on the settings wheel to open the creator editing menu.
Select Continue to Credits (bottom right).
6. On the next screen, select the credits tab
7. Click Add Credits.
8. Search and select the podcast you want to add credits to
9. Select the episode(s) you want to add credits to. Continue to the next screen.
10. On the next screen, add the specific roles you want to add to those episodes (host, guest, editor, etc). Continue to the next screen.
11. Review your changes
12. Finally, submit your credits!
All new credits and creator profiles are moderated by our team. It may take up to 24 hours for them to be approved. You will see your pending submissions on the creators tab of podcasts and episodes, and within the creator editor.