You can add credits to an existing creator profile, or make a new creator profile.
Add credits to your creator profile
Log in to your Podchaser account.
Click on your account image (top right corner).
Select My Creators from the drop down menu.
Click on the settings wheel to open the creator editing menu.
Select Continue to Credits (bottom right).
6. On the next screen, click Add Credits.
7. Type the name of a podcast or podcast episode into the search bar.
8. Select the podcast or episode from the options that appear.
9. On the next screen, click Add Role.
10. Then choose how this creator contributed to the podcast (editor, host, guest, voice actor, etc). For custom roles, click Other.
11. Enter any custom information, and then click Save Details.
12. Next choose which episodes the creator contributed to. Was it just one episode, all episodes, or a date range?
13. Click the Current box if this person is currently contributing to the podcast. This will give them credit for each new episode thatʻs released. If they ever leave the show, you can adjust the credit again.
14. Finally, click Save Credit.
All new credits and creator profiles are moderated by our team. It may take up to 24 hours for them to be approved. You will see your pending submissions on the creators tab of podcasts and episodes, and within the creator editor.